This two piece portable steel barn is ideal for a
variety of uses. Use it as a shelter for livestock in the stock
yard, as a calving barn out in a pasture, or both.
What makes these barns special is that they can be
easily split apart and moved to a new location.
Barns can be built in a wide range of sizes and can
be customized to your needs.
The size of the barn pictured is:
- 24' x 32' outside dimensions (each half is 12' x
- Outside Wall is 6' Tall (Peak is 8' tall)
- base and skids are made from 2-7/8" pipe
- Frame is made from 14 gauge, 2" square tubing
- Sheeted with 22 gauge Super Steel
Each half easily bolts together at each of the
vertical support bars running down the center of the building.